Here we are, already in full swing of the holiday season. Here is my holiday gift guide that will put the biggest smile on any traveler’s face! Yuletide on my friends.
1. Amazon Prime Membership – I know this one caught you by surprise didn’t it? An Amazon Prime membership is great for a frequent traveler for a number of reasons. It will give them access to on the go entertainment available to Prime members. The greatest benefit is the ability to order what they need for last minute trips and get free same day or 1-2 day shipping. I can’t tell you what a life saver being an Amazon Prime member has been when I’m preparing to travel and realize I need something just a few days out.
2. Fujifilm Instamax Mini – This is a hot item this year! As a traveler we often have a memorable interaction with a local or meet someone new. The best we can do is usually to take a selfie. However if the local is in an undeveloped part of the world they have no way to ever see that digital image. How great would it be to instantly gift a photo to a new-found friend during your travels?
3. GoPro Hero with Wifi – A GoPro is never a bad idea. the HERO model is on the cheaper end of the spectrum but it’s great for the traveler that just wants decent quality video of their travels. If they need something a bit more high quality then check out some of the other GoPro models. Whatever model you get, just be sure it is wi-fi enabled!
4. Tripod – I finally bought a tripod this year for myself and it has been a game changer. If you have a traveler in your life, especially one that travels solo frequently, this can be a Godsend. No more asking strangers to take pics for you. Trust me, they need this. Just make sure it’s compatible with their camera.
For DSLR cameras
5. Passport Covers and Luggage Tags – You can’t go wrong with a cute passport cover that speaks to their personality. Here are some of my favorites:
Shop at Barristourista.com Travel Store
Shop at Guess.com – $6.99
6. Travel Inspired Accessories/Jewelry – Travelers love to rock accessories and fashion from different cultures. Check out these adorable accessories paying homage to the motherland.
Shop at Glorijoy.com
7. Packing Cubes – These little gems are a space and time saver that any traveler will appreciate!
I also love these packing cubes from Roni the Travel Guru
8. Carry on Backpack – These days it’s all about saving space. Airlines continue to find ways to nickel-and-dime us to death! Having the right carry-on can make all the difference and save you money. Here are a few that I have my eyes on.
9. Portable Door Jammer – Safety is always a top concern for travelers. Make your friend or loved one a little safer with this portable door jammer. This is especially handy for hotels or apartment rentals to make sure there is no intrusion. It weighs less than a pound and it’s TSA friendly for your carry-on.
10. Luggage Scale – Every traveler knows that feeling of dread when you know your luggage might be close to overweight. Give them some peace of mind with a portable luggage scale.
11. Travel Pillow – Every traveler needs a great travel pillow. I love the Total Pillow design because of the versatility and flexibility. This is a great pick.
12. Wearable Maps – Travelers love things that remind them of their wanderlust excursions. Creative ways to wear the globe are a great gift idea for your favorite jetsetter.
Global Passport Map Skirt
Shop JosephandElynn on Etsy
Vintage World Map Belt Buckle – $25
Shop myBeltBuckle on Etsy
World Map Stud Earrings – $17
Shop myBeltBuckle on Etsy
Country and State Shape Necklace – $16.50 +
Shop IvyByDesign on Etsy
13. Portable Charger – A portable charger is a must when I travel. Upgrade your traveler to a more powerful charger with multiple USB outlets so they can charge more than one thing at a time! They will love you for it. I’m certainly hoping Santa puts this under my tree.
14. Universal All in One International Travel Power Plug – This little device is very helpful. The same power plug can be switched for use in Europe, UK, and the US. Put a couple of these in their stockings!
15. Poo-pourri – This stuff is magic in a bottle! If you are traveling and sharing a bathroom, this is so helpful. You simply spray before you “go” and it keeps the odor in a barrier instead of traveling all through the bathroom and permeating the hotel room/apartment. Everyone needs this. Everyone!
16. Black Travel Movement T-shirts – The must have t-shirt /hoodie for the black traveler in your life. Available for women and men.
17. Limited Edition Passport Christmas T-shirts – This cute t-shirt is brought to you by me, Outdoorsy Diva! The traveler in your life will certainly relate. Choose from a variety of colors.
Shop this t-shirt and other seasonal apparel in the Outdoorsy Diva T-Shirt Store – $22.49
(Items shown as Amazon links do contain affiliate links. I receive a small compensation if you make a purchase using those links. Full disclosures. The other links are all small businesses that I’m just happy to support with no compensation being received.)
I would certainly be happy to receive anything on this list as a gift and I think the traveler in your life will too! I hope I’ve made your Santa duties just a little bit easier. If this post is helpful share the love with your friends on Facebook and Twitter. If you’re the traveler just send them this link as a hint to what you want for Christmas!
If you love it, Pin It!