Luxury pop-up picnics are the perfect mix of getting outdoorsy and still keeping it diva. Say goodbye to traditional woven picnic baskets and a plaid blanket and say hello to gorgeous tablescapes and sophisticated plush bohemian decor. Basically it’s glamping but make it picnic….a “glampnic” if you will.
I recently had the chic bespoke igloo picinc experience courtesy of A.Tailor’d Picnics and it was beyond what I could have ever imagined. Bri can truly bring a vision to life for that special occasion.
We set up on a beach shore at Picnic Island just in time to take in the magnificent sunset views while looking out through the clear panels of the igloo. There was small table and chairs with plush pillows, comfy rugs, flowers, candles, and a delightful tablescape. Everything about it screamed luxe and I was here for it!
The igloo is coated with a UV protection to help reflect the sunlight and keep the temperature inside the igloo comfortable.
The real magic happened just as the sun set below the horizon and the lights of the igloo illuminated the shores. It looked like Cinderella’s pumpkin carriage. It’s a truly magical experience.
Here are 7 reasons to plan a luxury pop-up picnic
- You choose the perfect backdrop for your pop-up picnic experience and it can be indoors, at a park, on a beach, or even in your backyard.
- Customize your pop-up picnic to be exactly what you dream up. A.Tailor’d Picnics offers several options to customize like a simple table setting, bell tent, and teepee. Customers can opt for add-ons like a catered charcuterie board.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature whether it’s an ocean breeze or a star-filled night sky while you graze and sip.
- A unique way to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday or a proposal.
- Let A.Tailor’d Picnics do all the work. They set up and take down so you don’t have to worry about clean up.
- A luxury picnic setting is perfect for a photo-op and most definitely instagrammable.
- Pillows and chairs and comfy rugs make it a super comfortable experience, way more comfortable than just the ground.
Where should you plan your bespoke pop-up picnic in Tampa Bay?
Here are my suggestions of great places to have a pop-up picnic in Tampa:
- Picnic Island
- Philippe Park
- Edward Medard
- Alderman Ford Park
Find more parks in my post all about the best parks in Tampa Bay.
If you live in the Tampa or Atlanta area reach out to Bri at @a.tailordpicnics on Instagram or visit her website www.atailordpicnics.com.